A Didgeridoo is made from a mountain tree hibiscus, mountain rose. This is a very light and beautiful tree. Not heavy weight allows the walls of the didgeridoo to vibrate very strongly. Lightweight didgeridoo is easy to carry. Also this didgeridoo is perfect for healing. First, it is tuned into note D. It is a meditative note that creates a deep vibration. Impact on the second chakra will help to strengthen the connection to the planet and the subconscious. Secondly, you will be able to easily move the didgeridoo over the human body during the healing ceremony and you will not get tired. Didgeridoo has a unique green color. It’s really beautiful.
When you buy a professional didgeridoo at our website, be sure in:
- Equal thickness of the didgeridoo walls. Maintenance of this parameter lets the instrument vibrate more strongly and easily answer the current of the incoming air. We have achieved that due to the direct-axis wood sawing in two and manual channel processing.
- Excellent didgeridoo back pressing. The inner channel structure has step-by-step uniform extension. Starting from the 3 cm mouthpiece, the channel keeps this diameter for 20-30 cm of length and then extends slowly.
- High-quality wood processing. We pay special attention to mouthpiece flow as your mouth will have to interact with this part of the instrument. You also won’t have to doubt in junction safety of glued wood halves. The glue has passed the time and high pressure tests. In most didgeridoo instruments, the seam is practically invisible.
- Didgeridoo balance coming from high vibration resonance, ample loudness and bright vocalization.
- Easy trumpet playing. In artisan didgeridoos, two first toots are usually made easily.
You may want to view and buy a didgeridoo in note D, then follow the link – https://www.ethno-magic.com/shop/didgeridoo-from-pheasantwood-194-cm-d/