In our didgeridoo shop online you can buy professional didgeridoo from russian master Vladimir Pchol.( TakBom)
When you buy a professional didgeridoo at our website, be sure in:
- Equal thickness of the didgeridoo walls. Maintenance of this parameter lets the instrument vibrate more strongly and easily answer the current of the incoming air. We have achieved that due to the direct-axis wood sawing in two and manual channel processing.
- Excellent didgeridoo back pressing. The inner channel structure has step-by-step uniform extension. Starting from the 3 cm mouthpiece, the channel keeps this diameter for 20-30 cm of length and then extends slowly.
- High-quality wood processing. We pay special attention to mouthpiece flow as your mouth will have to interact with this part of the instrument. You also won’t have to doubt in junction safety of glued wood halves. The glue has passed the time and high pressure tests. In most didgeridoo instruments, the seam is practically invisible.
- Didgeridoo balance coming from high vibration resonance, ample loudness and bright vocalization.
- Easy trumpet playing. In artisan didgeridoos, two first toots are usually made easily.